Reviews - Music Season 2017 - 2018
Season reviews (in Tamil)
reproducing links featured in narthaki.com January Newsletter
- A nostalgic trip to the epic land by Chitra Mahesh
Gayathri’s Ramayana was a fitting tribute to Krishnaveni Lakshmanan.
- Vibrant from start to finish: on Lavanya Sankar by Rupa Srikanth
Lavanya Sankar stayed true to her Guru’s style.
- Leela Samson presents Thanjavur Quartette by Rupa Srikanth
Music supported choreography in Leela Samson’s ‘Thanjavur Quartette - Revisited’
- The best of two banis: on Vidhya Subramanian by Rupa Srikanth
Lalgudi siblings’ evocative music and lyrics lent an edge to Vidhya Subramanian’s Vazhuvoor-style performance.
- Many sparkling moments amidst frenetic pace: on Shobana by V.V. Ramani
The strength of Shobana’s dance lies in the ease with which she conveys bhava.
- Presenting high philosophy by V.V. Ramani
Vineeth suceeded in conveying Poonthanam’s message.
Schedule of dance programmes - www.narthaki.com